Mandarin Chinese HSK2 Course
This course is for someone who has already passed the HSK1 or knows about 150 words. This course will help you build your vocabulary and show you some more complicated sentence structures and grammar points.
1. Driver, I want to go to the airport
Part 1: Driver, how long before we arrive?
Part 2: I called a car to take them to the airport
2. What do you do every day?
Part 1: What time did you go to sleep?
Part 2: I get up at 7 am every day
3. What do you like to do the most?
Part 1: What is your favorite sport?
Part 2: We all like singing
4. Have you gotten a bit better?
Part 1: Do you feel better?
Part 2: I got sick
5. How did you celebrate the birthday?
Part 1: When is her birthday?
Part 2: We will travel to Yunnan
6. Can you please tell me how to get to the hotel?
Part 1: Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to...
Part 2: The airport isn't too far from the hotel
7. Today is colder than yesterday, you should wear another piece of clothing
Part 1: Wear this red one
Part 2: Today is colder than yesterday
8. Did you guys have fun?
Part 1: Was Dali fun?
Part 2: This half year has gone by really quickly
9. How was your test?
Part 1: How did you do on the test?
Part 2: I want to prepare for the HSK3 test
10. Things are too expensive nowadays
Part 1: What are we going to buy at the supermarket?
Part 2: Watermelon is 10 yuan per kilogram
11. Welcome to my home
Part 1: May I ask your last name?
Part 2: My brother is coming to Beijing for work
12. I want to set up two SIM cards
Part 1: I want to buy two SIM cards
Part 2: Being able to speak Chinese is really useful
Terms of Service
HSK Vocabulary Quiz